A safe & effective way to healthier skin
Chemical peels are a safe and effective way to reveal younger, healthier looking skin. Our team of medical aesthesticians are certified to perform chemical peels by AlumierMD, a leading brand of professional, medical grade skin care treatments and products. Monthly treatments can even skin tone, clear acne, reduce appearance of pores, reduce hyperpigmentation, improve the appearance of aging skin and make dull complexions glow.
Results can be seen in 5-7 days after peeling has stopped.
Effective treatment for
- uneven skin tone
- large pore size
- sign of aging
Treatment takes 1 hour to complete
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the benefits of chemical peels?
- Chemical peels are one of the most effective and cheapest forms of skin resurfacing
- You will see immediate and long-term results.
- Peels require no expensive steaming or facial machines.
- Peels take less time than facials and produce more visible and corrective results.
- Peels address skin conditions and can target many different concerns in one treatment (i.e. acne, signs of aging and pigment) and are therefore great for any demographic!
- Peels enhance the results of other procedures, such as microdermabrasion
If my skin doesn't peel, does that mean the peel wasn't effective?
Peeling of the dead skin layers can be macroscopic, meaning you can see the peeling, or microscopic, meaning peeling is occurring on a cellular level, but the skin is not visually flaking. Therefore, you can have an effective chemical peel without actually seeing your skin peeling.
Would I be a good candidate for a chemical peel?
Chemical peels can be used to restore a youthful, vibrant glow to your skin and can be a great solution for those who want to:
- diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- help fade sun/age spots
- fade acne scars
- repair skin texture
- reduce the effects of sun damage
- improve acne
- correct pigment problems
- reduce the appearance of pores
Because chemical peels can cause adverse reactions, you should alert our medical aesthetician if you:
- have a history of heart disease
- scar easily
- have recurring fever blisters or cold sores.