Order your products for an at home spa day from Aveda.ca
In these times of uncertainty we know that feeling your best is super important. Whether it be creating a mini spa zone at home, deep conditioning your hair, or pencilling in your brows. Things like this can really brighten up your day and bring a smile to your face!
To help facilitate this we encourage you to shop aveda.ca for your favourite products.
Please include our salon, stylist and esthetician during checkout .
June 18th, 2020
Reopening June 23rd: What to Expect
As we reopen, the safety of our valued guests, team members and community is our utmost priority. We have implemented the following procedures to ensure your health and safety:
We ask that you please maintain physical distancing as much as possible during your appointment. If you are feeling unwell please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment.
Our Cleaning Procedures
- Our team will be equipped with masks and any other necessary PPE for all services
- We will be disinfecting all surface areas before and after each service
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the entrance of the building and in a number of areas throughout the salon/spa
- We are strongly encouraging increased hand washing for all guests and team members
- We are limiting the number of guests to ensure safe physical distancing
- We will contact you prior to your appointment to ask necessary screening questions
- Our staff are required to wear face masks at all times
- Guests will wait in their car until they receive a text or call from us that they are permitted to enter the building
- Guests are required to wear face masks during their appointment (we will have disposable masks available for purchase)
- Guests must sanitize their hands upon entry into the building
- Our coffee service will be closed for now
Currently there are some restrictions on what services we can perform. The following list are services we cannot provide:
- Facials of any kind including Hydrafacials
- Chemical and Micro Laser Peels
- Facial Waxing
- Injectable treatments (Botox® and Xeomin®)
- VISIA Scan
- Ablative Skin Resurfacing (Face)
- Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing (Face)
- IPL: Photorejuvenation (Face)
June 11th, 2020
Announce our reopening date
We are so incredibily excited to be back serving our amazing guests! We will be reopening June 23rd.
We are busy preparing to return and are working hard to ensure you will be as safe as possible when you enter the salon, spa and medispa.
We want you to know of a couple things in advance of your visit.
- we will be contacting you prior to your visit to ask screening questions
- guests are required to wear a mask during your appointment. We will have disposable masks available for purchase if you do not have one.
- hand sanitizer will be available in the entrance of the building and throughout the salon.
- to ensure physical distancing, only the guest receiving the service is permitted in the salon. We are limiting the number of people in the building to ensure the safety of our team and guests.
- we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment and wait in your car. We will contact you via text or phone to let you know when it is safe to enter the building.
we are closed temporarily due to COVID-19 Ontario mandates
As of March 18, 2020, please be advised Azure Medispa & Headlines Hair Salon will be closed until further notice.
We will be notifying clients through email and phone about rescheduling appointments. We also encourage our clients to contact us through social media should they have any questions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Stay safe everyone!