Maintenance-free, natural looking brows
With our new microblading service, you can have the full, dark, beautiful eyebrows you’ve always wanted- without the brow pencil! Our estheticians are fully certified in the latest techniques to make your experience the best possible.
Process: Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo of the eyebrows using a blade to make hair strokes resembling actual eyebrow hair. The treatment takes about 2-3 hours to complete and lasts approximately 12-15 months.
Before & After
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Customized to your hair colour and brow shape
- Give you low maintenance but natural looking brows
To make your results last as long as possible, follow these guidelines:
- Avoid touching eyebrows and surrounded area for up to two weeks
- No makeup around or on eyebrows for 2 weeks
- No sun exposure or chlorine contact for 3 weeks
- No gym activity for 2 weeks
- No rubbing or picking (this will cause scarring)
- Pre-book your touch-up from 4-6 weeks after initial appointment
Microblading | $400
A semi-permanent application for full, natural looking eyebrows. Includes consultations & follow up touch up appointment | Approx. 2 hrs
$50 deposit is required prior to booking.
Pricing does not include tax and gratuity. Pricing subject to change without notice.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo performed manually with a blade. Hair strokes are cut to resemble a your natural eyebrow hair resulting in natural looking, full, brows.
How long does microblading last?
The treatment takes about 2-3 hours to complete and lasts approximately 12-15 months. Your results are dependent on following the aftercare instructions and your skin type.
Is microblading painful?
We use topical numbing cream that is applied before and during the Microblading procedure to minimize discomfort. Microblading can cause discomfort for those who are more sensitive.
What to expect from a microblading proceedure
CONSULTATION: Every microblading appointment requires a consultation to discuss your needs and address questions and concerns.
APPOINTMENT: Our esthetician will take a before picture, draw the shape of your new brow using a wax pencil and measuring tools. The brow design will be unique to your face to best compliment it with a pigment to perfectly match your hair colour. Your brows will be prepped for the procedure by applying the numbing agent for 20-30 minutes. We will always use a fresh handheld tool for the procedure. If needed, more numbing agent can be applied during the microblading procedure to reduce discomfort. Pigment is worked into each hair stroke to define your new brows. After the pigment has set & has been absorbed, the area will be cleaned thoroughly and your new brows revealed. After your proceedure, we send you home with grape seed oil that needs to be applied 3-4 times a day .
Things to know going into your appointment:
After your appointment you must absolutely avoid getting water and sweat on your brows for 24 hours. We recommend avoiding sun exposure and any exercise or exertion both prior to and after the procedure for up to 10-14 days.
- No working-out the day of the procedure. Exercise will raise your body heat and this expands the pores.
- No drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks the day of the appointment.
- No Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
- No tanning or intense sun exposure 30 days before treatment.
- No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- A touch up appointment will be done 4-6 weeks after your treatment, included in initial price.