Why work at Azure?
We are a locally owned salon, spa & medispa focused on surrounding ourselves with honest & ambitious people. We are always looking for new team members who are passionate about the beauty & cosmetic industry and excited about providing exceptional customer experiences! We have one goal in mind: be customer centric & have fun while doing it!
What we have to offer:
- Industry-leading perks and incentives, including discounts
- Employee and family discounts
- Professional stylist & esthetician development/training
- Internal growth potential
- Fun, large team environment
- Brand-new facility with a staff lounge
- Supportive management and team atmosphere
- Appointment Coordinator
- Beautiful state-of-the-art equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Licence: Esthetician (Required)
With over 25 years of experience, this hair salon, day spa & medispa specializes in creating unique wellness experiences for clients by bringing the utmost in fashion, technique and knowledge.
Our goal is to ensure clients not only look beautiful but feel beautiful too. If you find yourself looking for balance in your everyday life, escape to a place where beauty and well-being converge. Escape to Azure.
Esthetic Expert requirements:
• Must have a diploma/certification in esthetics
• Must be able/willing to perform nail and waxing services
• Experience as an esthetician an asset
Esthetic Expert responsibilities:
• Provide nail services (manicures +pedicures)
• Provide waxing + threading services
• Provide facial skin treatments
• Recommend expert esthetic advice and products for personal client care
• Provide exceptional guest services for our clients
• Recommend product pairings to clients for aftercare treatments
Job Type: Full-time (Tuesday – Saturday)
Licence: Stylist (Required)
Azure is a cutting-edge, fun and modern salon, day spa & medispa, located in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. We are currently looking for a licensed, experienced hair stylist, preferably with some clientele to join our team! We’re looking for someone that is self-motived, friendly, energetic, and positive that’s looking to work in an exciting and progressive environment!
If you love interacting with others, while providing exceptional service, are goal-oriented and have a current hair styling license, then we want to hear from you!
• Providing full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, colouring and styling.
• Maintain cleanliness of salon and your station.
• Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends.
• High School diploma required.
• Current hair styling license.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Friendly and professional demeanour.
• Able and willing to work a flexible schedule.